Representing borrowers, Sellers and Lenders is our greatest strength.
Representing borrowers, sellers and lenders is our greatest strength. To date we have successfully closed over 10,000 real estate transaction. We represent buyers, sellers, lenders, developers, private investors and local banks in all aspects of commercial and residential real estate transactions. We guide, counsel and advise our clients from negotiation to document preparation to closing, in order to attain the smoothest and most efficient culmination of the real estate transaction. The attorneys of our firm underwrite through Old Republic Title Insurance, First American Title Insurance Company, Attorney’s Title Insurance.
In addition to successfully closing real estate transactions, our firm specializes in residential and commercial loan workout agreements. To date, we have successfully attained hundreds of loan modification and short sale approvals for our clients. Our loan modification and short sale processing team is highly experienced and qualified in meeting lender underwriting guidelines. As such, we are able to provide the highest level of professional and efficient service to our loan modification and short sale clients.
Important areas of the firm’s real estate transactions law practice includes:
- Residential, commercial and industrial closings.
- Buyer and Seller Representation before, during and after closing, including due diligence investigations for land acquisition.
- REO transactions including preparation of Deed in Lieu documents, due diligence for properties purchased at foreclosure sales and surplus proceed proceedings.
- Negotiation and preparation of Real estate contracts and Lease agreements.
- Residential and Commercial Loan workouts including short sales & modifications.